Our superb client, based in Horley but offering hybrid working, is looking for a Web Application Developer to provide an excellent standard of software development and ensure all Technical Division key performance indicators are adhered to. Our client offers a fantastic portfolio of benefits and fab long term prospects. Please read the below requirement and apply if you feel you would be a good fit.
- Draw up precise specifications prior to development against which test plans can be created.
- Design and develop software to a high standard according to Company programming guidelines and procedures for reliability and maintainability.
- Accurately document developments according to procedures for internal documentation and documentation for customers
- Unit test development work prior to release to Testing Department
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Minimum grade A-C GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.
- A-C passes at A Level or equivalent.
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant subject.
- Good knowledge of relevant technologies e.g. ASP.NET MVC, C#, Responsive Design, Agile
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Some knowledge of SQL (SQL Server and Oracle).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases