TRAINEE PROPERTY COORDINATOR – REIGATE
Salary: £18,500.00-£21,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday 9-530
- Casual dress
- Modern office
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Stimulating contemporary office culture
- Summer & Xmas Parties & quarterly office social events
Our lovely, local client is currently offering an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Trainee Property Coordinator based in Reigate.
They are looking for an Administrator with great attention to detail and passionate about delivering great customer service. Full training will be provided and no previous experience is required, however a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.My client is keen to develop their staff, promoting from within and the ideal candidate would be willing to grow with the company and develop a long-term career. They are leaders in their field looking after large portfolios of properties, both vacant and tenanted throughout the UK.
- To assist with the management of vacant and tenanted properties instructing various tradesman to attend and carry out necessary repairs nationwide.
- Liaising with clients, tenants and contractors.
- You will be responsible for processing reports, photos, invoices, inspections and working to deadlines to ensure our clients receive a high level of service.
- The ideal candidate will be well spoken, managing a high level of phone calls with the ability to multi task – no two days are the same.
- You will have a hands-on approach and can-do attitude, working within a great team.
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities