The company is one of the leading wholesalers of fast-moving, well known branded consumer goods in the categories of toiletries, health and beauty, pharmaceutical and grocery. Clients include many of the leading supermarket chains, high street retailers, discount stores, pharmacy groups, cash and carries, wholesalers, import / exporters, online and everything in between. The role is fast paced and we expecting 60+ sales per month with targets to grow this number.
We are looking for a driven and determined individual with superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
Duties will include:
- Making high volume phone calls in to a current contact base of 300+ customers, with a mixture of new and existing business selling stock from our stock floor as well as working on promotional pricing and activity supplied by the buying team
- Taking consistent and regular orders - in the range of 80+ a month and building great relations with customers
- Discussing and presenting over the phone or by video calls, new products, due in stock and promotions as well as gaining incremental sales
- Working on frequent email mail merges sending out the company stock lists and offers
- Running sales reports of customer analysis and securing repeat and regular orders
The successful candidate requirements:
· Engaging and personable individual
· Be willing to work hard and learn from the experienced team around them
· Have strong attention to detail and understanding of analysing data
· Proficient in Microsoft package (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
· Sales experience not necessary but previous work in a fast-paced environment is favourable
· A positive attitude and flexible approach to the role is required
· Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience would be a bonus