Job Title: Telemarketing Executive
Reporting To: Sales Director
Location: Head Office – Redhill, Surrey – hybrid working available
- Full Time.
- Office Based (Redhill, Surrey) or Hybrid
- Competitive Base Salary (up to £25k depending on experience).
- Uncapped commission structure.
- OTE £40,000.
Our growing client who is a leading player in energy and sustainability is seeking a Telemarketing/Appointment Setter to join their team. The right person will have previous telephone sales experience and looking for a new challenge.
Purpose of Role:
To book face to face, Teams or Zoom meetings with decision makers and senior influencers within corporate businesses for our new business sales team.
The Telesales Executive will also work within the sales department to qualify leads, support the team, updating CRM in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the sales team, helping achieve the company’s targets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prime responsibility is cold calling from our prospect database to make face to face or Zoom/Teams appointments for the new business sales team with the person who is responsible for the purchase of Gas, Electricity and Water.
- Qualify prospect by either energy expenditure/annual usage.
- Updating the CRM database to reflect latest information e.g. call-back, meeting date, energy contract renewal dates, existing TPI, etc.
- Assist in general drive towards promoting specific services and campaigns as required.
- Use initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies not already in CRM database in conjunction with sales team.
- Work with sales team to produce new leads for prospect database.
- Work with sales team to develop creative pitches and propositions.
- Proactively follow up leads to set appointments and manage workload accordingly to meet monthly targets.
- Attend internal review meetings/conference calls with the Sales Director.
- Liaise effectively with wider NUS business departments.
- Contribute to the team performance.
Experience and Expected Skills:
- Previous Telesales experience essential.
- Energy Industry knowledge preferred but not essential.
- Proven track record of cold calling prospect database and setting of appointments.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Professional & persuasive telephone manner/skills.
- Target Driven.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to build strong relationships – internal and external.
- Ability to persuade and influence effectively at all levels.
- Ability to use own initiative and be a self-starter.
- Perform effectively under tight deadlines.
- Team Worker.