Our superb client is based in Horley and is looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer to provide excellent standard of technical assistance within the Company and ensure all Technical Division key performance indicators are followed and relevant Technology Divisional objectives are met. Our client offers a great range of benefits and hybrid working so if you are interested in further information, please apply today!
- See that Company ID Setups are done to a high standard of accuracy.
- Help to maintain accurate data in our systems.
- Ensure scripts run as expected and be able to troubleshoot basic errors.
- Provide technical support of Company software systems to other teams as necessary.
- Liaise with other departments when required to understand and solve technical issues.
- Document and keep our Procedures up to date.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and working practices. Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by what you do; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases