Sevice Delivery Consultant
(specialising in Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics)
Salary: £30k - 50k (depending on level of experience)
Our fantastic client based in Guildford are seeking an experienced Technical CRM Consultant to join their busy and friendly team.
Our Product Consultancy team is responsible for delivering the company’s suite of products to our customers with a professional services wrap around that contributes directly to the company annual revenue target. We have a great team with strong technical expertise, who is also customer facing and together they help us generate additional revenue per user through additional service revenue streams.
This is an exciting role within the team, which focuses on the CRM integration of our suite of products with Microsoft Dymanics and Salesforce, and where solutions must be professionally delivered in a timely fashion so that the customer understands the timescales and expectations.
Marketing Automation and CRM go hand in hand, so where we are asked about sending email campaigns or collecting form fill data, we are also asked how that data writes back to their CRM to capture the leads.
The ideal candidate needs to be self motivated and someone who can embrace the role and shape it as they progress, and to help us improve our customer focus and delivery.
- To become highly proficient technically in product suite, with a primary focus of being a technical expert in CRM integration of product suite with Salesforce & Dynamics.
- Set up Integrations between the company and Salesforce and CRM, plus deliver Salesforce CRM consultancy to our customers, the client have a large pool of customers using dynamics (especially) integrated to our products so we require a consultant to work direct with our customers to make our product integrations first class and troubleshoot where required.
- Make our integrations the best in breed, including a complete overhaul and revisit of how they work and what they should look like to meet our customers requirements. So an overhaul and modernisation required
- Ideally 1-3 years experience in a technical capacity or with a technical support desk background
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge advantageous
- Very useful to have background knowledge of interfacing with APIs
- Project management capabilities ideally