Fantastic new part time role with our lovely client based in Dorking. They are looking for someone with a flexible and can-do attitude to work approximately 25 hours per week (can be school hours). You should also be IT literate and used to using different IT systems. The role is based in one of their small regional offices but comes under the umbrella of a large organisation so the benefits of a large company, but the feel of a smaller company! If you are looking for a role where you can be a pivotal team member and grow with a company willing to invest in you, please apply today! We expect applications to be high, so please don't delay!
· Assist the Office Manager with the implementation of the companies SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment and Quality) Management System
· Upkeep of the Approved Sub-Contractors database for your office ensuring all Insurances and relevant documentation are up to date and on file
· Assisting the Accounts manager with credit control for your office
· Maintaining the technical equipment records by ensuring all instruments are calibrated and serviced as per the schedule
· Monthly ordering of equipment and supplies for the office
· Setting up new projects as requested by Engineers using our in-house system Podio
· Ordering Utilities plans for sitework
· Ordering hire equipment and booking subcontractors for sitework
· Setting up site files for site work
· Typing up fieldwork notes including borehole logs, site plans and test results
· Organising lab collections when requested by engineers
· Compiling pdf reports for issue
· Filing including scanning of site data and health and safety files
· Printing and posting invoices when required
· Assistance with basic invoicing and credit control
· All staff are provided with the necessary training and support to carry out their duties. The above list is not exhaustive and the technical assistant may be required to assist in or be responsible for the delivery of any product/service provided by the Company.
· Exact hours and days to be discussed at interview.