Our client is seeking a technically minded Systems Analyst to join them. You will be required to monitor, analyse and improve system interactions throughout the business against agreed goals and objectives; while supporting users, developers and testers during this process.
Working with the Systems Analyst and Support Manager and other team members from the wider Technology team; build and test interim solutions to elevate workload of other departments while supporting the deployment of permanent solutions. Monitor, analyse and improve system interactions throughout the business against agreed goals and objectives; whilst supporting users, developers and testers during this process and provide internal training to users of systems, including CRM.
- Gather requirements and support the Systems Analyst and Support Manager in writing specification documents for any requirements agreed by the Application Manager and/or Team Leader.
- Develop add-ons to Systems to facilitate both internal and external reporting
- Provide technical support, training and coaching of Systems and CRM.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Ensure the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by what you do; use work equipment provided safely and co-operate with managers to provide safe systems of work.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Complete training program within defined timescales
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Keep up to date with advances in business area, new methods and ways of working.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases.