Salary: Around £35k
Based: Office (Redhill, Surrey) with some potential remote flexibility
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within a growing Sustainability Division providing consultancy services to commercial and industrial clients in support of their sustainability goals. You’ll be a key member of a small, dynamic and multi-skilled team which delivers strategy, analytical and operational services across the energy and carbon reduction areas of sustainability. We work with UK, European and global clients on diverse projects that include: Net-Zero strategy development, science- based target setting, GHG assessment across all scopes, policy analysis, quantitative analytical and modelling work, decarbonisation roadmaps etc.
As a Sustainability Consultant/Analyst you will be involved in the strategic development of the business area working in conjunction with other parts of the business – nationally and internationally.
You will be involved in project delivery and/or managing multiple clients with a broad range of services, ranging from initial GHG footprint creation through to development of, and reporting on, their net-zero pathways.
We are looking for candidates with skills across some of the below areas:
- Ability to produce GHG assessments for corporate scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions
- Excellent presentational, report-writing, and data visualisation skills
- Highly numerate with advanced competency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience or understanding of modelling and quantitative analysis for decarbonisation roadmaps (e.g., carbon reduction potential, cost analysis, pathway development)
It would also be great if the candidate can demonstrate experience across any of the following:
- Proven record in delivering large and challenging net-zero/sustainability projects
- Strong quantitative (carbon and financial) analytical and modelling skills
- Experience of Python and other analytical tools
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in STEM/sustainability-related area