Our lovely client, a fast growing SME in the Ecommerce industry is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team. The right candidate will have supply chain experience and ideally understand stock and logistics.
You will be responsible to develop and control the end to end supply chain to enable current and future growth in existing and new markets.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Responsibility for the end to end Supply Chain alongside the Operations Manager
- Develop, implement and manage effective strategy to ensure timely delivery of all product, minimise shortages and reduce costs (having the right stock, at the right time, in the right place)
- Build and develop effective relationships with suppliers and research opportunities with new suppliers
- Negotiate key terms with suppliers for new products and regularly review terms for existing products
- Implement effective quality control and supplier systems to drive high performance across all operational processes
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Understands and has proven experience of how to manage the supply chain (1 year experience minimum)
- Commercial mind-set, able to understand financial impact of different initiatives
- Pragmatic and flexible approach to delivery
- Strong team working and project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a cross functional team
- Proficiency in English language – spoken and written
- Proficiency in Excel and IT systems
- Results oriented and driven, with a track record for delivering to plan
- Hands-on approach
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Able to prioritise and identify solutions in timely manner
- Clear and logical thinker with a strong numeric ability and commercial awareness
- Curious in nature and always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things
- Relish working in a small company with a fast paced environment
- Proactive, confident, coupled with strong verbal and presentation skills
- Personable, fun, team oriented
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.