Job Title Supply Chain Administrator
Location Dorking, Surrey
Hours: Monday to Friday – 8-4pm
Summary of the Role:
Our client is seeking a Supply Chain Administrator to join their retail head office in Dorking. This role is working in a pivotal part of the business. The client offers a fun, friendly working environment and lovely open plan offices.
• Continuously monitoring the order inbox, raising new orders on our bespoke systems and sending Purchase Orders to suppliers.
• Raising new item codes on our systems.
• Liaising with buyers to ensure we have all the information required to raise the order or item.
• Working closely with the Wholesale, Merchandising, Buying, NPD and Accounts teams to ensure orders are raised accurately and in a timely manner.
• Liaising with our Far East Office to ensure suppliers have all the information they require to proceed with the order.
• Liaising with suppliers to ensure we have approved copies of Carton Markings on file.
• Running daily reports and sending to relevant teams including senior management.
• Updating systems continuously to ensure they are always accurate.
• Gathering data from suppliers to ensure we have all required information.
• Supporting Supply Chain Manager and Coordinator with any ad hoc tasks.
Skills and Experience:
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn
• Previous experience managing own workload.
• Previous working experience
• High attention to detail
• Proactive mindset
• Able to work quickly and accurately
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If this role sounds of interest, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.