SUPPLY CHAIN ASSISTANT
• Competitive salary – 23K - 25K based on experience.
• 22 Days holiday PA, increasing to 25 after one full years’ service.
• Hybrid working policy, working 2 days in the office and 3 days from home (subject to change if required)
• Work equipment provided to work from home
• Parking onsite
• Private healthcare after 3months.
This role will provide the opportunity for the candidate to gain experience managing their own time to ensure all tasks are complete, liaising with multiple stakeholders such as suppliers, freight forwarders and senior management within the business.
- Raise, check and send orders to suppliers promptly.
- Request, check and approve carton marks.
- Request, check and approve preshipment photographs.
- Request, check and approve shipping documentation and ensure it is sent to our forwarder on time.
- Ensuring the shared mailbox emails are answered or forwarded on to the relevant person.
- Making sure the supply chain system is accurate and up to date.
- Work with the accounts team to make sure deposits and balance payments are made on time.
- Create weekly and daily reports for the wider business.
- Assist with annual compliance submissions.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Other general administration duties.
- Excellent time management skills, able to easily manage various tasks at once.
- High attention to detail, able to easily identify issues and mistakes.
- Proactive approach to work
- Good administration skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Able to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn.