- Pre -sales activities
- Pro-actively inform the client of trends within the IT space
- Present the business road map and act as the client advocate
- Identification of solutions that meet client needs and the testing of such solution, each solution will be adequately documented to allow sign off by the client and execution by the delivery team. Where new products are being launched it is expected that the Technical Consult will take a hands on role.
- Provide detailed estimates for designs being recommend, validate and refine estimates as the number of installs increase.
- Deliver training of new solution to the delivery and support team is an essential part of this role
- Knowledge of the latest tools available in our target market
Presentation of Proposals and Training
- Write proposals reports and presentations that will be used to win new business and train resources within business and the client base
- Actively assess and recommend the optimum tools to effectively deploy training across the business
New Product Solutions and Roadmap
- Assist with designing of new group solutions, and the testing, training and deployment support of such solution
- Monitoring the success of new product roll out in conjunction with the sales team