Our client, based in Horley and offering hybrid working, is looking for a Software Developer to provide an excellent standard of software development with a specific focus on the MAP System and Gas MAM & ASP Systems and ensure all Technical Division key performance indicators are followed. Excellent working conditions and a great benefits package is offered! Please apply today if you fit the below criteria:
- Based on request from the wider team, draw up precise specifications prior to development against which test plans can be created
- Design and develop software to a high standard according to Company programming guidelines and procedures for reliability and maintainability
- Accurately document developments according to procedures for internal documentation and documentation for customers
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant subject.
- Good knowledge of relevant technologies including C#, .NET
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Good knowledge of SQL (SQL Server and Oracle).
- Keep up to date with advances in development tools and methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases