Service Desk Technician
Monday to Friday – 9-5.30pm
Summary of the Role:
Our client is seeking a technically minded Service Desk Technician to join their friendly them. You will be required to provide essential business support for all users both on site and at remote locations with the minimum of disruption to their working environment
- Resolving users support calls
- Managing support calls throughout their life cycle
- Using online Service Desk to handle support calls
- Provide consistently professional and high-quality interface between Systems Support and its customers
- Hardware Builds (Laptops & Desktops via Microsoft SCCM)
- Application Installation (via Microsoft SCCM)
- Liaising with external resources (suppliers/manufacturers/support providers)
Skills and Experience:
- Operating Systems – Windows 10, Windows 2012, Windows 2016
- Client Applications – Microsoft Office, Microsoft Skype for Business
- Hardware – First level PC maintenance (replacing PC memory, hard disks, graphics cards.
- Good customer service experience
- Used to working in a similar role
- Troubleshooting mindset
If this role sounds of interest, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.