Our fabulous client in Reading (Hybrid working offered) is seeking an experienced marketing executive looking for their next step. This is a great role which offers variety and development within a growing business. As the Senior Marketing Executive, you are responsible for getting involved in the whole marketing mix for the business. This is a hands-on role, responsible for campaign planning, delivery, and analysis. You’ll be responsible for driving campaign development through varying different marketing methods, both online and offline.
Duties will include:
- Plan, implement and track campaigns (UK and USA mainly) - email, social media, PPC, advertising, events, webinars and more.
- Work closely with regional field marketing leader to define campaigns target audience and objectives. Identify appropriate mix of assets and activities required to drive engagement and demand.
- Content creator: help source and produce campaign content / CTAs / deliverables. Help create engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively. Write/commission and post engaging blog posts and articles. Write copy for emails, event invitations etc. Maintain and drive local content for regional websites etc. Adapt content to meet regional specifics.
- Develop and maintain calendar of activities, requirements for execution of scheduled deliverables and resources needed to execute against plan; generate detailed plan for each campaign and monitor progress.
- Ensure each campaign has clear metrics to assess performance and ultimately return on investment and continually review and refine campaigns as needed to maximise returns. Drive post campaign analysis, reporting on findings and making recommendations for key improvements & refinements to campaigns.
- Implement campaigns including set up within our CRM and Marketing Automation systems. Competently utilise Marketing Automation to drive successful customer journeys.
- Develop social media strategy: Manage all social media channels incl. Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Plan content and delivery and use tools to manage multiple social media channels. Help educate staff on the use of social media and promote its use internally.
- Maintain accurate contact data for customers and prospects. Manage email bounce backs, unsubscribe etc.
- Lead management: Review and convert inbound leads and assign them to the right people within the sales organisation.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure campaigns land effectively across the business.
- Proven experience in a similar role spanning digital and offline campaign marketing.
- Organised, tenacious and able to multi-task. Effective time management.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Able to manage customer segmentation and campaign performance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to create engaging communications for customers and colleagues alike.
- Customer focused.
- Works well with stakeholders across the business.
- Experience of CRM platforms.
- Experience with a CMS is preferred.
- Experience of Adobe suite is preferred.
- Clear understanding of marketing data and driving insight led decisions.
- At least 2years experience in a similar role within a B2B marketing position
- Team player.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about everything marketing.