Senior IT Consultant
£35-45k (dependant on experience)
Our lovely client in Chessington is seeking an experienced IT professional to join their team. If you are seeking variety and the chance to get involved in varying aspects of IT then this could be the perfect role for you.
The role will include offering indepth 2nd/3rd line support to clients as well as taking a more hands on role with planning server and network work and taking on client projects.
Although the position is primarily based at their offices in Surrey, you will be required to travel worldwide. If you are a team player, but also good at working on your own initiative get in touch.
- Experience of working within an IT role - Ideally a previous role within a SD or MSP.
- Windows Server (2008 - 2019) and Windows XP – 10
- Solid understanding of firewalls
- Drive and enthusiasm to problem solve within an IT environment
- Network and Server administration experience
- Ability to deal with indepth 2nd/3rd line technical queries
- IT infrastructure knowledge
- Networking skills, including TCP/IP (IPv4) settings
- VLANs, Routing, Firewalling and port forwarding.
- Excellent practical skills required for site visits and hardware installations.
- UK/EU Drivers Licence.
- Automation using PowerShell/VB
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2010-2019)
- CCNA/CCNP Qualifications
- Microsoft SQL Server & MySQL
- Netgear/HP/Dell/Ubiquiti switch experience
- Microsoft MCP’s
- Website management WordPress, Drupal, Joomla