This is an exciting and pivotal role within our client’s newly formed Delivery Team. You will be actively engaged in coordinating activity with key customers and internal teams as the business leads the way to help our customers roll-out Electric Vehicle charging points across the country, enabling progress towards net-zero.
You will be joining a highly successful and growing team, focused on high delivery standards with a customer centric mindset.
- Capture and record actions from customer and delivery meetings and exchanges - helping to make sure we follow up on time and meet customer expectations
- You will be comfortable handling high volumes of information/requests/questions and be able to keep track of latest status and who needs to be doing what
- You will be able to be successful in a multi-disciplined team, with effective communication skills, problem solving skills
- You will be confident dealing with competing demands for time and attention
- You will have supported the delivery of work where tight deadlines are the norm
- You be confident in questioning of information where needed and like solving puzzles
- Adaptable to changing circumstances, uncertainty and ambiguous or adverse situations whilst remaining calm and maintaining performance.
- You will have worked in a fast-paced environment where on-time delivery and attention to detail are important
- Resilience: you will be able to adapt to changing circumstances and adverse situations whilst remaining calm, reassuring others and maintaining performance.
- You are able to lead some tasks in an environment of uncertainty and continual change.
- Ideally you will be interested in career development, with aspirations to take on increased responsibility as your knowledge and skill-set grows