Our client, who is expanding rapidly and fast becoming a leader in their field is looking to add to their Software and Licensing Team. This role will be a mixture of office and remote working and supporting a key account for the business.
- Ensure timely delivery of quality SAM & Commercial Oversight as defined in the contract between the Company and the customer.
- Identify and consolidate existing inventory sources and develop relationships with the product owners to further improve the data collected and the cadence of update.
- Working alongside the Procurement function to ensure successful and efficient software asset acquisition and continued compliance thus mitigating compliance & end of life risk and surfacing opportunities for cost savings through optimised consumption, a consolidated global software catalogue and centralising contracts where possible.
- Manage software, asset support and maintenance contract renewals for the globally administered contracts and provide input into other planned transactions happening across the business.
- Manage and monitor asset licence compliance for the globally administered contracts; remediating and escalating any deviations in licence compliance to mitigate audit risk.
- Build and maintaining strong relationships across the Customer, the parent entities, and the constituent operating companies.
- Support new applications/projects as and when released to the business.
- Identify opportunities for the Company where we may propose new/additional Services and/or propose/quote for supply of software entitlement.
- Ensure that all documentation and communication delivered has language, grammar, and format of a consistent high quality that meets the corporate culture requirements of the Customer and that of the Company.
- Minimum A-Levels (A-C) English & Mathematics
- Batchelor’s Degree in a relevant subject
- Demonstratable experience of delivering Software Asset Management, Licensing or Compliance-based services.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering Procurement/Commercial Oversight services
- Demonstrable software or licensing experience
- Intermediate-level skills in use of Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Passion for Software Asset Management
- Previous exposure to Software Asset Management toolsets i.e., Snow, Flexera, ServiceNow.
- knowledge of licensing terms and metrics.
- written and verbal communication skills
- customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including occasional out of hours working.
- Ability to prioritise
- Organisational skills
- If you have in-depth current knowledge of software stacks, licensing metrics and contract types for Tier 1 vendors i.e., Oracle, Microsoft, RedHat, IBM etc, then this could be the role for you.
- Free gym at Head Office/ reduced cost memberships at local gyms.
- Private healthcare at a greatly reduced rate.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Volunteering day
- Free bar open on Fridays for socialising with colleagues.
- Games room featuring pool, darts, table football and ping pong.
- Private pension
- 20 days holiday (up to 25) plus standard UK National and Bank Holidays.
- AND MORE!
Apply today and don’t hesitate to get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
Not the job for you? Still send us your details and we can help match you up with the right employer.