Our client is looking to recruit a SAM Contracts Analyst to be based at their clients' office in the London area. If you have solid demonstrable experience of delivering Software Asset Management and Compliance-based services, including audit defence/management to enterprise/global entities, can also demonstrate experience in delivering Procurement/Commercial Oversight services within a complex organisation. If you also have in-depth current knowledge of software stacks, licensing metrics and contract types for Tier 1 vendors i.e., Oracle, Microsoft, RedHat, IBM etc, then this could be the role for you.
To become a part of a dedicated team of professionals; leveraging current/historic transaction and inventory data and the knowledge & commercial experience available within the Company to drive the implementation of best practice and process and demonstrate the value of SAM and Commercial Oversight to the Customer (a world-leading global enterprise). Delivering insights into software deployment, usage, compliance and optimisation through data manipulation and presentation in addition to managing and guiding software commercial/contract engagements to meet the Customer’s strategic requirements and drive demonstrable cost savings.
- Ensure timely delivery of quality SAM & Commercial Oversight as defined in the contract between the Company and the customer.
- Identify and consolidate existing inventory sources and develop relationships with the product owners to further improve the data collected and the cadence of update.
- Working alongside the Procurement function to ensure successful and efficient software asset acquisition and continued compliance thus mitigating compliance & end of life risk and surfacing opportunities for cost savings through optimised consumption, a consolidated global software catalogue and centralising contracts where possible.
- Manage software, asset support and maintenance contract renewals for the globally administered contracts and provide input into other planned transactions happening across the business.
- Manage and monitor asset licence compliance for the globally administered contracts; remediating and escalating any deviations in licence compliance to mitigate audit risk.
- Build and maintaining strong relationships across the Customer, the parent entities, and the constituent operating companies.
- Ensure accurate recharge data is provided to Finance in a timely manner for centrally managed vendors.
- Contribute to the delivery of related programs of change from an Asset Management perspective.
- Contribute to a Benefit Register throughout the term of service detailing the financial benefits obtained through the operation of “Team SAM”.
- Support new applications/projects as and when released to the business.
- Identify opportunities for the Company where we may propose new/additional Services and/or propose/quote for supply of software entitlement.
- Ensure that all documentation and communication delivered has language, grammar, and format of a consistent high quality that meets the corporate culture requirements of the Customer and that of the Company.