SALES EXECUTIVE – UK
My client is looking to add a further member to a growing team of likeminded individuals who strive to provide the best service and support to our clients.
Their clients operate around the world and venture to remote locations and expect internet service and comprehensive support to ensure guests and crew remain connected, always.
The role will include a variety of sales activity such as:
- European travel and further afield when necessary
- Market sector research and intelligence gathering
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Targeted cold calling from a list of qualified leads
- Attending trade show events, for example, Monaco Yacht Show
The focus will be on new sales activity however you will also be expected to manage several of your own accounts and general administration including supporting documentation, product and service delivery.
- Minimum 2 years B2C or B2B sales experience
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills, used to working in the customer interface
- Excellent English language skills
- Hold a UK or recognised international driving license
- Passport holder
- A highly motivated, articulate and hardworking team player with excellent written communications skills
- Commitment to learn with a positive attitude
They offer comprehensive training on all company products and in key areas relating to the role. Excellent benefits package including company pension, healthcare and life cover upon successful completion of probation period.
Target OTE £35k - £45k p/a DOE
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.