Sales Support Administrator/Analyst
£22-24k per annum
Our fantastic client who are a market leader in their field and offer an amazing working environment and career progression are seeking a Sales Support Administrator/Analyst to join their team.
You will be required to provide excellent standard of sales administrative support, effectively maintain and improve procedures to track and progress sales enquiries from initial contact to order.
Duties will include:
- Provide proactive assistance and support to the sales team.
- Manage the Sales Admin, Office and Sales inbox.
- Qualify telephone and email enquiries, directing accordingly.
- Accurately capture and process all orders in their customer management system (CRM), billing systems, and management information systems as necessary.
- Ensure quality of sales orders processing is of the highest standard: timely, accurate and comprehensive.
- Act as a filter for all new business ordered, additional work requested, cancellations to works raised and any other changes.
- Identify issues with and errors in order data and if unable to resolve, escalate to Team.
- Prepare sales letters, quotations for products and services and tender documents and file accordingly.
- Carry out transactional sales of goods and services, including maintenance agreements.
- Manage and monitor in-house consoles to ensure prompt response to jobs raised.
- Create new, and manage existing, monitoring statistics reports within Microsoft Excel.
- Provide professionally presented and accurate data as and when requested, either in Microsoft Excel or other formats as appropriate.
- Carry out regular audit report for framework procured sales.
- Proactively updating and creating process documents.
- Maintain and circulate price lists, product overviews, and master quotations.
- Monitor and maintain sales order value spreadsheet and update commission records as required.
- Identify areas of improvement across existing processes such sales orders, maintenance required, logging enquiries etc.
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Prioritise work well