Role purpose and context:
Provide excellent standard of sales administrative support, effectively maintain and improve procedures to track and progress sales enquiries from initial contact to order.
· GSCE (or equivalent) Grade A-C Maths and English
· Good passes at A level.
· A Degree desirable, but not essential.
· Previous Sales and Account Management experience useful but not essential.
· Be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure.
· Be able to demonstrate good time and project management skills
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
· Provide proactive assistance and support to the sales team.
· Manage the department inbox.
· Qualify telephone and email enquiries, directing accordingly.
· Accurately capture and process all orders in customer management system (CRM), billing systems, and management information systems as necessary.
· Ensure quality of sales orders processing is of the highest standard: timely, accurate and comprehensive.
· Act as a filter for all new business ordered, additional work requested, cancellations to works raised and any other changes.
· Identify issues with and errors in order data and if unable to resolve, escalate to Team.
· Prepare sales letters, quotations for products and services and tender documents and file accordingly.
· Carry out transactional sales of goods and services, including maintenance agreements.
· Manage and monitor in-house consoles to ensure prompt response to jobs raised.
· Create new, and manage existing, monitoring statistics reports within Microsoft Excel.
· Provide professionally presented and accurate data as and when requested, either in Microsoft Excel or other formats as appropriate.
Travel: Occasional business travel may be required as will visits to Horley for team meetings or training.
· Pension scheme after 3 months
· Simplyhealth Cash Plan (after induction period)
· Employee Assistance programmes - health, legal, counselling (through Simply Health)
· Childcare Vouchers, Ride to work scheme, Season Ticket Loans
· Ongoing learning & development. Career development opportunities
· GEM Awards (Going the Extra Mile) £50 bonus
· Refer a Friend Bonus £250 bonus
· Increasing holiday with length of service (20 - 25 days pa plus bank holidays)
· Holiday EXTRA ( purchase up to 5 days extra holiday a year)
· Free on site parking
· Free refreshments
· Company social activities inc Summer BBQ, Festive lunch