Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Sales Negotiator to join their busy estate agency team.
You will be responsible for driving new business growth through valuations, follow-ups, and listings, as well as ensuring high levels of service for our vendors.
The successful candidate will be motivated, organised, and have excellent communication skills.
Previous estate agency experience is preferred but not essential for the right candidate. In return, they offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Main duties include:
- Conduct property valuations, follow-ups, and listings to win new vendor instructions.
- Provide regular updates to vendors on marketing activity and viewer feedback.
- Work closely with branch colleagues to coordinate communication with clients.
- Proactively canvass for new business through calls, emails, letters, and database marketing
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the local property market and competition Keep up-to-date with changes in relevant legislation and regulations
- You will be confident, articulate, well-presented and will demonstrate a positive attitude and approach to business. You will possess a strong, target driven sales ability. A desire to succeed within a team and develop the branch is a must.
- Team player
- Good communications, both written and verbal; organised & proactive.
- A full valid Driving Licence is required.