Sales Executive – international B2B publishing and events
Up to £25,000 basic + performance related bonus
Opportunity to join a successful publishing and events company that has operated as a leader in its field for 30 years, producing a portfolio of highly respected publications, websites, conferences and exhibitions in the buildings materials sector.
Based in Surrey, UK, but with a worldwide client portfolio, we are seeking an enthusiastic Sales Executive to join our successful B2B publishing and events company.
You will be responsible for assisting with the selling monthly advertisements as well as event space for our annual international conference series to our industrial advertiser base.
Successful applicants will ideally have 1-2 years office base experience, but could equally suit a first job.
Summary of Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- Assisting with day-to-day sales process for generating advertising sales across our publications, website, newsletters, webinars and conference series
- Communicating with existing client accounts while developing new business
- Negotiate deals and maximise revenues from advertising and event sales
- Interact daily with new and existing accounts via phone, video calls and face-to-face meetings
- Travel internationally to visit clients, conferences and tradeshows
- Meet monthly publishing deadlines and revenue targets
Skills and experience:
- B2B sales experience in publishing, media or events preferable to not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to absorb and interpret relevant technical product knowledge
- Strong skills in numeracy, computer literacy (MS Office), CRM systems
- Clean driving license
- Languages an advantage
Benefits and arrangements:
- Company pension scheme
- Company life insurance scheme
- Office-based with opportunity for remote work