SALES EXECUTIVE – UK
Location: Chessington, Surrey
Basic: £22-30k (depending on experience) plus 5-10k bonus
Out client is looking to add a further member to a growing team of likeminded individuals who strive to provide the best service and support to their clients. The business focuses on IT and technology so someone who is technically minded with a passion for all things tech would be great!
Our clients operates and offers their services to clients around the world and venture to remote locations to provide the best IT solutions. The full-time position of Sales Executive is focused on the promotion and sales of:
- Internet services and associated stabilised hardware
- On-board networking solutions and associated support services
- Communications and entertainment
The role will include a variety of sales activity such as:
- European travel and further afield when necessary
- Market sector research and intelligence gathering
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Targeted cold calling from a list of qualified leads
- Attending trade show events, for example, Monaco Yacht Show
The focus will be on new sales activity however you will also be expected to manage several of your own accounts and general administration including supporting documentation, product and service delivery.
- Ideally some B2B or B2C sales experience
- Excellent communication and customer interaction skills, used to working in the customer interface
- Excellent English language skills
- Hold a UK or recognised international driving license
- Passport holder
- Degree, Masters or equivalent experience in telecom, data networks or Information Technology an advantage but not essential.
- A highly motivated, articulate and hardworking team player with excellent written communications skills
- Commitment to learn with a positive attitude
The company offers comprehensive training on all company products and in key areas relating to the role. Excellent benefits package including company pension, healthcare and life cover upon successful completion of probation period.