Amazing opportunity for a self motivated and hardworking candidate to join a company who is growing rapidly and offers great long term development.
You will assist the Operations Director in processing orders and maintaining accurate data and reports. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be an integral part of a rapidly growing company.
Duties will include:
- Processing sales and purchase orders
- Quoting and organising transport
- Keeping the sales team updated on open orders
- Following up on stock ordered and expected delivery dates
- Allocation of stock to orders
- Creating new product codes
- Creating shipping certificates
- Answering the phone and liaising with the warehouse
- Ad hoc support as needed
You may also be required to assist covering other members of the operations team in times of absence, to assist the sales team in preparation for exhibitions, to attend the exhibitions if / when required and provide ad hoc support in the general office as needed.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word is vital. Excellent customer service is also essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Be great at prioritising and working to strict deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail and understanding of analysing data
- Have strong excel skills and experience in software systems
- Be adaptable and willing to learn
- Be an excellent communicator and reliable
- Previous experience of working with stock would be advantageous
- A positive attitude and flexible approach to the role is required
- Must drive a car as the office location is not accessible by public transport