Our great client in Gatwick, who are growing rapidly is seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join their organisation. They are a progressive, market-leading independent recruitment agency, focussed on the ever-growing Intralogistics Engineering & Automation market. This is a great role for someone who would like to start a career in this area or someone who already has previous experience and is looking to further develop their career. Salary and commission structure is reflective of experience.
- To work proactively with candidates helping them fulfil their career potential.
- Build lasting, meaningful and consultative relationships with clients and support them to hire talented people.
- To deliver outstanding service, through the Company’s core behaviours, high quality training and team commitment.
- Actively engage in lead generation during calls with candidates and use to develop new business.
- To identify, open and develop new and existing client opportunities in a pro-active sales environment.
- To be a key player in helping to increasing the Company’s penetration into the marketplace
- Responsible for negotiating terms and conditions of business.
- To exceed agreed sales targets and objectives.
- Identify and approach suitable candidates in and out of work with career opportunities.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques, social media and networking to attract and build new client relationships.
- Research and develop a deep understanding of companies and the sectors they operate in.
- Utilise to full effect the Company’s candidate databases.
- Support candidates with CV, interview preparation and offer stage.
- Organise and manage the interview and contract offer process for clients and candidates.
- To understand and remain up to date with relevant recruitment policies, laws and regulations.
Skills and Knowledge (training offered for suitable candidates who possess strong aptitude):
- Be solution driven at all times, always overcome challenges and always seek to add-value at every opportunity – whether that’s to clients, candidates or colleagues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external people.
- Resilient, dynamic and highly proficient at multitasking.
- High degree of drive and self-motivation to achieve set goals.
- Strong commercial business acumen.
- Ability to overcome objections and be persistent.
- Enjoys and thrives under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience: (training offered for suitable candidates who possess strong aptitude)
- Demonstrable experience of working with in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- A strong and proven track record in sales.
- Experience of delivering outstanding customer service.
- Significant experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods.
- In depth experience of the full recruitment process.