Our fabulous client in Horley is seeking a Receptionist/Administrator to join them. This is a great role with lots of variety and working in a lovely environment with lots of benefits!
Duties will include
- Meet and greet all visitors in a friendly and professional manner on Reception, maintain weekly visitor log.
- Provide proactive, helpful, efficient and courteous support for enquiries and queries on telephone; take messages.
- Deal with facilities within the company
- Assist PA/ Business Support in arranging hotel and travel accommodation and care hire as requested and in line with Expenses Policy.
- Assist PA/ Business support in organising training events, corporate events; arrange lunch for meetings when requested for both offices.
- Maintain and update Reception manual.
- Assist Senior Managers with ad-hoc project support; provide general administrative support; Faxing, photocopying and scanning as required
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous Office/Reception/ Administration experience (preferred)
- Intermediate Word/ Excel/ Outlook Skills
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner