Part-time Tenancy Services Assistant (6 month FTC)
Hours: 22.5hrs Monday - Friday
Salary: £21,600p.a. FTE
Main duties include:
- To support the Tenancy Services Officers to help customers to manage their tenancies successfully
- To meet with customers in reception as required to take initial enquiries or discuss cases.
- To work collaboratively with other teams and external agencies to ensure successful tenancies, including the identification of vulnerable residents and working with the team to refer for support.
- Support residents to access services – referring to colleagues to help get online and access our self service
- Deal with ‘call backs’ for customers when colleagues are out of the office.
- Undertake some straightforward sign ups/visits or inspections for Tenancy Services
- Provide admin support for relevant meetings and forums if required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Ability to write professional reports and letters
- Strong ability to use IT systems