Our client has a diverse, energetic and skilled workforce of over 300 based from homes and offices across the UK. Our client provides essential IT services and support to critical public services and some of the world’s most iconic brands.
Based in West Kent.
Up to £26k DOE.
Office based role.
The role will give the successful candidate excellent exposure to many different business processes and experiences that they could potentially use within the company, or on their continued career journey.
- Co-ordinating orders received
- Placing and processing orders
- dealing with any customer issues through to resolution
- Technical support
- Ensuring that pricing is correct
- Offering administrative support internally
- Experience in relevant role
- Knowledge of technology, internet access and telephone systems which would be a significant advantage, but full training will be provided.
- Passionate about technology
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to assimilate technical information
- Administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Written and verbal skills
- They are offering 22 days holiday.
- Hybrid working considered after a training period.
Client is keen to interview ASAP so if you are interested apply soon as possible!
Need any more information then please don’t hesitate to get in contact at email@example.com.
Opportunity not suited to you? Let us know what you’re looking for and send a CV attached and we will help match you up with the right employer.