Salary: £30,000 - £38,000p.a. (dependant on experience)
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Our lovely client in Camberley an independent estate agency who are looking for a Property Manager to join their busy and friendly office.
Some Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and build rapport and relationships with both existing and new landlords.
- Look after the day to day property management/maintenance issues raised by both tenants & landlords.
- Manage and oversee completion of work orders.
- Manage and oversee safety certificates and documentation namely EPC’s, GSR, EICR’s, smoke alarms, CO detectors etc.
- Manage the duties outlined under the ‘Jupix Property Management’ tab.
- Assisting with the arranging of new tenancies i.e right to rent checks + processing the supporting documentation.
- Drafting tenancy agreements.
- Registering tenancy deposits.
- Managing tenancy renewals.
- Coordinate check-ins and check-outs.
- Sending out utility letters at the start and at the end of tenancies
- Coordinate and manage the check-out process and deposit return negotiations.
- To attend occasional take ons or do inspections of properties following a take on to look at suggested works?
- To have a considered approach and look to assist to the monthly income with suggestive works to protect our landlords long term investments.
- Regular review of procedures to ensure their compliance and are up to date with changing regulations and to also maximise the efficiency of the business procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one years’ property management experience
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Team Player