Our lovely client in Horley is looking to grow their project/customer support team. My client is a fantastic organisation who offers a lovely working environment and long term development opportunities
You will be required to provide an excellent standard of customer support in the installation and maintenance of their services, and ensure all relevant key performance indicators are followed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Fully manage the client’s CRM database, actioning, reviewing and responding to all areas of individual responsibility in line with Project Delivery and Support procedures.
- Manage Project Delivery and Support mailbox, taking ownership of allocated logs and prioritizing workload.
- Adhere to all Project Delivery and Support Service Level Agreements, processing and responding to customer emails and orders.
- Complete allocated individual log reviews.
- Collate, investigate and progress all customer orders and queries through to completion.
- Identify improvements in service through building and understanding customer requirements, problem solving, sharing knowledge and suggesting continual improvements within the team.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints following the Project Delivery and Support procedures, making succinct, accurate notes of all completed actions on CRM.
Minimum academic qualifications required:
- GSCE (or equivalent) Grade A-C Maths and English
- Good passes at A level.
- A Degree desirable, but not essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally have previous Customer Service, Account Management, Call centre or similar experience.
- Have an ability to pick up the technical nature of the business quickly
- Be highly organised, have the ability to work under pressure and possess skills to forge long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be able to demonstrate good time and project management skills, have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, and be articulate and professional with a good telephone manner.
- The desire to succeed and ultimately progress.
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.