Project Support Coordinator
Salary: £20,000 gross per annum starting salary (rising to £22,000 gross p.a. depending on performance) + benefits
Location: Horley, Surrey
Our fantastic client in Horley is seeking a Project Support Coordinator to join their team, this is an amazing opportunity to join a progression company who offers a lovely working environment. You will be required to provide an excellent standard of customer support and ensure all relevant key performance indicators are followed.
- Fully manage allocated logs using the client’s CiRM database, actioning, reviewing and responding to all areas of individual responsibility in line with Project Delivery and Support procedures.
- Manage Project Delivery and Support mailbox, taking ownership of allocated logs and prioritizing workload.
- Adhere to all Project Delivery and Support Service Level Agreements, processing and responding to customer emails and orders within 3 days.
- Identify improvements in service through building and understanding customer requirements, problem solving, sharing knowledge and suggesting continual improvements within the team.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints following the Project Delivery and Support procedures, making succinct, accurate notes of all completed actions on CRM.
- Generation and analysis of monitoring statistics
- Generation of regular customer reports in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally have previous Customer Service, Admin or similar experience.
- Have an ability to pick up the technical nature of the business quickly
- Be highly organised, have the ability to work under pressure and possess skills to forge long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be able to demonstrate good time and project management skills, have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, and be articulate and professional with a good telephone manner.
- The desire to succeed and ultimately progress.
- Pension scheme after 3 months - current employer matching employee contribution up to 8%
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan after passing probation at 6 months
- Employee Assistance programmes – health, legal, counselling (through Simply Health)
- Increasing holiday with length of service (20 days start rising to 25 days pa plus bank holidays
- Holiday EXTRA- buy up to 5 days more holiday per year
- Ride to work scheme, Season Ticket Loans
- Ongoing learning & development. Career development opportunities
- GEM Awards (Going the Extra Mile) £50 bonus
- Refer a Friend Bonus £250 bonus
- Company Maternity scheme
- Inexpensive on site parking
- Free massages
- Subsidised Pilates on site £2.50 per session
- Free refreshments
- Company social activities inc Summer BBQ, Festive lunch
- Wide range of Sports & Social Events e.g. 6-aside football, badminton, cinema/book/walking/knitting clubs