Our lovely clients in Horley are seeking a Project Administrator to join their exciting, forward thinking company.
Salary: £20,000 per annum starting salary rising to £22,000 p.a. depending on performance + excellent benefits
The main function of this position will be to provide proactive administrative and business support to the Project Delivery and Support team. The successful candidate will have strong problem solving and analytical abilities with previous experience within an administrative position.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Fully manage allocated Utility installation or maintenance logs using the CRM database, actioning, reviewing and responding to all areas of individual responsibility in line with Project Delivery and Support procedures.
- Manage Project Delivery and Support mailbox, taking ownership of allocated logs and prioritising workload.
- Adhere to all Project Delivery and Support Service Level Agreements, processing and responding to customer emails and orders within 3 days.
- Complete allocated individual log reviews every 5 days.
- Collate, investigate and progress all customer orders and queries through to completion.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally have previous Customer Service, Account Management or similar experience.
- Have an ability to pick up the technical nature of the business quickly
- Be highly organised, have the ability to work under pressure and possess skills to forge long lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be able to demonstrate good time and project management skills, have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, and be articulate and professional with a good telephone manner.
If this role sounds of interest, and you have similar experience, please call one of our consultants at Specialist Recruit or apply online. Should you be a suitable match for the role, one of our consultants will be in touch.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with"Personal Sensitive Data".Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.