Our super client, based in Horley, is looking for a Project Support Co-ordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
- Provide consistently helpful, efficient and courteous customer support via telephone and email a required.
- Fully manage allocated utility installation or maintenance logs using company CRM database, actioning, reviewing and responding to all areas of individual responsibility in line with project delivery and support procedures.
- Manage project delivery and support mailbox
- Adherence to SLAs with prompt response to customers
- Collate, investigate and progress all customer orders and queries through to completion
- Report generation
- Dealing with Supplier invoices
- Maintain accurate notes of calls and meetings
Competencies / Skills:
- Professional, confident and calm
- customer focused
- supportive and helpful team member
- Articulate and clear communication skills
- good telephone manner
- Analytical capabilities
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook