Project Support Coordinator
Horley, Surrey (hybrid working)
£22-24k plus benefits
Our client is a huge player in their field and offers an excellent standard of customer support to their clients.
Within this role you will be required to deal with customers, suppliers and third party contractors to ensure the smooth operation and management of project deliveries.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide consistently helpful, efficient and courteous customer support via telephone and email as required.
- Fully manage allocated installation or maintenance logs using database
- Manage Project Delivery and Support mailbox, taking ownership of allocated logs and prioritizing workload.
- Adhere to all Project Delivery and Support Service Level Agreements, processing and responding to customer emails and orders within 3 days.
- Collate, investigate and progress all customer orders and queries through to completion.
- Resolve customer queries and complaints following the Project Delivery and Support procedures, making succinct, accurate notes of all completed actions on CRM.
- Generation of regular customer reports in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Generating sub-contractors work files and dealing with suppliers invoices
- Effectively deliver exception reporting to customers, in line with procedures
- Run standard reports for Customers on status of AMR installations as required.
- Demonstrate ownership of tasks, activities and projects and use initiative.
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations.
- Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Prioritise work well
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner
- Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.