Our great client in Leatherhead is seeking a Project Programme Co-ordinator to join their new delivery team. This is a pivotal role in co-ordinating activity with key customers and internal teams as the business helps customers in their journey.
A fantastic company to work for, offering a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus (up to 8% discretionary bonus)
- Death in service x 4 base salary
- Enhanced pension
- On-site parking
- Training and development opportunities
- MyRewards - access to exclusive discounts, workouts and mental health and wellbeing portal
- Cycle to work scheme
- Capture and record actions from customer and delivery meetings and exchanges - helping to make sure follow up on time and meet customer expectations
- You will be comfortable handling high volumes of information/requests/questions and be able to keep track of tasks and actions needed.
- Support the team in developing a process for the submission of application documentation
- Own and maintain the system to ensure that inbound and outbound information is actioned in a timely manner in accordance with the key activities .
- Act as the key point of contact, supporting customers with queries or questions
- You will be able to be successful in a multi-disciplined team, with effective communication skills, problem solving skills
- You will be confident dealing with competing demands for time and attention.
- You will have supported the delivery of work where tight deadlines are the norm.
- You be confident in questioning of information where needed and like solving puzzles
- Adaptable to changing circumstances, uncertainty and ambiguous or adverse situations whilst remaining calm and maintaining performance..
- You will have worked in a fast-paced environment where on- time delivery and attention to detail are important
- Resilience; you will be able to adapt to changing circumstances and adverse situations whilst remaining calm, reassuring others and maintaining performance.
- You are able to lead some tasks in an environment of
- uncertainty and continual change.
- You will have proven strong engagement and communication skills and be comfortable with questioning of information where needed.
- You will be adaptable to changing circumstances, and working in the grey, whilst remaining calm and maintaining performance.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A commitment to continuous improvement and service excellence
- Proven IT skills, ability to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ideally you will be interested in career development especially in a project environment, with aspirations to take on increased responsibility as your knowledge and skill-set grows