Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
The purpose of this role is to deliver effective, timely and quality project support across allocated services projects. To administrate, co-ordinate and support services engagements. The role will encompass assisting with the production and maintenance of project plans, budgetary and progress reporting, administration in project matters such as risks, issues and change support, library maintenance and document control.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in producing, reviewing and auditing project documents
- Facilitate weekly/regular customer progress meetings
- Assist with project risk and issue management
- Resource scheduling
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience of working in an administration environment
- Proficient in using MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project)
- Flexible and a can-do attitude
- Strong stakeholder management
- Logical and quality focused
- PRINCE2 or equivalent qualification/experience (desirable)
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Presentable and articulate
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Enthusiastic, team player
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.