PROJECT DELIVERY AND SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
Based: Horley office and working from home.
Competitive salary and benefits
Our lovely client is seeking an Administrator on a 12-18 month contract to join their project team. This will be a mixture of Office and home working and based within a wonderful team.
You will be required to provide proactive administrative and business support to the Project Delivery and Support team.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Monitor incoming data requests
- Monitor the responses and complete network forms as required
- Ensure network reports have been received and escalate missing reports to relevant network Keep accurate records of responses in the appropriate database
- Proactively liaise with and quickly build rapport with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors Use internal databases to extract relevant customer information
- Proactively use the telephone and keep accurate records of discussions Support the team with customer and internal reporting
- Contribute to on-going system development
- Consistently professional, confident and calm even in challenging situations. Demonstrate a customer focused approach; and an expectation of others to do likewise. Demonstrate ownership of tasks, activities and projects and use initiative.
- Supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Adaptable to new Responsibilities and Accountabilities, and continually striving to improve team processes. “
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance. Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Strive to get things right first time.
- Strive to meet objectives and improve performance. Highly organised with good attention to detail Prioritise work well
- Work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
- Reflect and evaluate own performance in order to identify areas for improvement; maintain a learning and development plan.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills. Present information clearly and in an engaging way.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities. Precise and appropriate written communication skills.
- Deal with telephone queries in a helpful, efficient and courteous manner. Escalate to colleagues where appropriate.
- Good listener; can understand the needs of customers and colleagues