This is a key role supporting the Pricing department at a particularly exciting time as we launch our water business and our automated quoting system to achieve efficiency & performance across the team.
This key role is responsible for:
- The creation, delivery and analysis of a variety of regular & adhoc reports
- Management of workflow prioritisation to assist in achieving customer SLA’s and internal KPIs.
The provision of administration support to the Head of Pricing & Department Team Leaders
- Data entry and maintenance
- Prioritisation of workflow
- Communicating urgent items to the pricing team
- Liaison with Account Managers, Customer, pricing analysts & executive level stakeholders
- Provision of regular reports and communications
- Develop department reporting suite
- Management of accepted quote contracts (schedule 8’s)?
- Assist with regulatory and fund reporting.
- Strong organisational skills
- Competency with MS Office Suite: Excel a must, advanced user desirable
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Numerate with acute attention to detail
- Takes initiative, able to multi-task and work independently to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Rapid learner and inquisitive by nature.
- Results focused & commercially minded
- University degree desirable
- Experience/knowledge of visualisation tools e.g Powerbi, Tableau
- Experience of working to tight timescales and consistently meeting deadlines
- Demonstrates financial & commercial awareness
Knowledge of Dynamics 365