Our great client, based in Leatherhead, is looking to recruit a Pricing Analyst to complement their pricing team during a busy period and launch of a new system. Are you commercially-minded with a results-focused mindset? Please apply today!
Our client is a progressive company and the salary will increase quickly to £24,500 (subject to development), along with other great benefits, this is an opportunity not to be missed! Please apply today!
- Produce quotes for asset acquisition using financial models
- Liaise with customers and our internal Account Managers to enable quote provision and acceptance
- Handle customer and internal queries around AV quotations and the companies asset adoption processes.
- Manage quotes using Dynamics 365
- Management of accepted quote contracts
- Produce standard reports and analysis to support quote creation and approval
- Regulatory and fund reporting where required.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent business acumen, results focused & commercially minded
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills to present information and respond quickly to the needs of key stakeholders
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Highly numerate with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively to multiple stakeholders and at various seniority levels in the organisation
- Rapid learner and inquisitive by nature
- Demonstrates financial & commercial awareness
- MS Office Suite: Excel a must, advanced user desirable
- Resilient to change and accepting of new ideas and change initiatives
- University degree desirable, Business, Finance or Economics a bonus or equivalent experience
- Experience of working to tight timescales and consistently meeting deadlines
- Takes initiative and works under own direction to seek resolutions and expedite approvals
- Maintains a positive outlook, working productively in a sometimes- pressurised environment
- Understanding of financial modelling.