Our lovely client in Leatherhead is seeking a Pricing Analyst to join their organisation. This is a great role for a recent graduate who is looking to get into a analytical role/
You will get the chance to join be part of a high performing team, working in a specialist fast paced and deadline driven environment. Tasked with producing detailed data led and commercially viable customer quotes, to drive results against strategic goals.
- Focus on commercial needs and satisfaction, ensuring expectations are managed, seeking additional information as required within deadlines of agreed SLA’s.
- Apply specialist and technical knowledge to analyse the pricing model. Provide verbal and written reports in an easy to understand language and structured in a way which meets the needs of the intended audience.
- Identify and organise resources needed to accomplish tasks, manage time effectively and monitor performance against deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high level of compliance with legal and procedural obligations including but not limited to issuing of legal documents and following delegation of authority.
- Working with the commercial team on bespoke quotes seeing them through to approval stage.
- Regular and ad hoc reporting in Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- University degree in Business, Finance or Economics desirable or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates financial awareness
- Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people. Takes initiative and work under own direction to seek resolutions and expedite approvals.
- Rapidly learn new tasks and demonstrates an immediate understanding of newly presented information.
- Maintains a positive outlook, working productively in pressurised environment.
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm, identifying own development needs – making use of developmental and training opportunities
- You will show respect for the views and contributions of other team members
- Upholds ethics and values, demonstrates integrity, promotes and defends equal opportunities and seeks a diverse range of view
- Easily establish good relationships with customers and staff, relating well to people at all levels and builds effective working relationship
- Excellent communication skills to present information and respond quickly to the needs of key stakeholders
- Be resilient to change, being comfortable operating in the grey and accepting of new ideas and change initiatives
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.