Platform Support Analyst
£22,000-£25,000 gross p.a. depending on experience plus benefits
Our leading client is seeking a Platform Support person to provide customer support, customer engagement activity and customer on boarding, to manage and report on queries and proactively engage with users to enrich the customer’s experience.
Dealing with customers over the phone, desirable previous experience with online live-chat.
A consultative role in understanding customer’s needs and being able to offer advice, solutions and assist in resolving and closing their queries. Customer engagement activity to encourage more use of on-line product Example of using and supporting customers using an on-line portal or platform, preferably with experience of software / IT Support Analyst role.
- Confident in providing frontline technical support to platform users, and manage any resulting queries, liaising with other teams where required.
- Have an analytical mind set, willing to drill into data to find insight for a customer.
- Have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Already possess Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge. Remains calm and collected in high pressure situations and environments.
- Articulate, with clear verbal and written communication skills. Persuasive and influential.
- Able to follow procedures but also able to think for themselves. Comfortable engaging with customers, via email and phone.
- Confident in being a subject matter expert.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade A-C Good grades at A level (or equivalent)
- Technical qualification preferably a Technical degree or equivalent.