Our fabulous client, based in Leatherhead, is looking to recruit for this lovely, varied role! If you like being a pivotal team member and can "juggle all the balls", this could be the role for you! As well as hybrid working, our client offers a great range of benefits and a great working atmosphere.
- Manage Partner Services Inbox and queries, from Account Managers.
- Build well established relationships with all partners within the eco-system
- Engage with various departments around the business e.g., pre-sales to identify opportunities
- Proactively work with sales teams to pull out new opportunities and upsell to live projectsINDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own Pipeline & Fee Statement calls
- Ensuring Partner POs are received and processed every month and show accurate figures.
- Using CRM database to track opportunities effectively and spot potential new opportunities
- Help organise and contribute to QBRs for Partners.
- Managing feedback from Account managers and our customers directly, building customer success stories where possible
- Owning new partner set up process, ensuring all relevant documentation is complete and signed liaising with the legal team.
- Help monitor performance for all Partners against their targets and forecast with the Partner-Eco system manager.
- Arranging on-site partner visits, engaging with sales
- Prepare content for the Company newsletter and liaise with Partners for both internal and External content.
- Update Intranet page / Partner Zone when necessary
- Managing Opportunity Registration (BORF) process start to end
- Be able to pull data from various systems within the company e.g., forecasting against target
- Liaising with other internal departments such as Marketing and Tenders team
- Provide cover for the Consultancy team where A/L is taken.
- Organised individual with excellent time management
- Accuracy & Attention to detail & copes well under pressure
- Good level of customer service skills essential
- Good inter-personal skills essential
- Team player
- Loyal, motivated & proactive