Our fantastic client based in Horley, is looking for someone to form part of a job share (2 or 3 full days per week). Initially, this is to cover maternity leave of up to 1 year (but could be extended), to provide excellent standard of reception and administrative support and ensure the smooth running of the offices. This is a lovely, varied role and you will be working with a great team of people! For more information and a full job description, please apply today!
Role in brief:
- Meet and greet all visitors in a friendly and professional manner on Reception.
- Ensure strict adherence to the Company's Security Policy with regard to visitors and contractors: maintain weekly visitor log.
- Provide proactive, helpful, efficient and courteous support for enquiries and queries on telephone; take messages completing ‘While You Were Out’ emails as necessary.
- Process morning post, collect and frank any mail and take to Post Office.
- Be the first point of contact for facility issues for both buildings.
- Provide ad hoc support to the PA/Office Manager and Executive Team and HR Department
- Administrative skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Professional, calm and confident in dealing with all situations and people
- Customer focused and a supportive team player
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator