Customer Experience Representative
Are you looking for a part-time position with a friendly team? Do you prefer to work flexible working hours? They are seeking an excellent communicator who shares our passion for providing quality products and service.
This is a busy and varied role for someone who combines a warm approach with efficiency and has the capacity to cope with the unexpected. You will be responsible for promoting a friendly, professional point of contact for our customers ensuring all queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently. You will have good communication and organisational skills paired with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail. Previous experience of working in an administrative or customer service role would be an advantage but is not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering online queries
- Helping customers via our social media pages
- Uploading and downloading files
- Communicating with print partners
- Experience in the operation and a full understanding of computer based systems including Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written skills to produce clear and accurate written responses.
- Knowledge of Zendesk is a bonus
£10,000-£12,000 p/a depending on experience - 20 hours p/w Part-time
28 days holiday pro rata