Our fabulous client based in Leatherhead, is looking for someone to become a fundamental part of their team. If you are looking for great benefits and career progression, please apply today!
The Operations Support Specialist's primary role is to support the administrative activity that supports our customer journey/operational responsibilities. These activities support our Company's asset adoption process and helps fulfil the needs of our customers (B2B) who build the networks we adopt and consumers (end users) who are connected to our networks . Interaction and collaboration with all functions of our Company's Operations department is a key aspect of the role, as well as effective liaison with other departments and external stakeholders.
- Offering Vital Administrative Support including responding to customer/consumer queries, maintaining trackers, populating industry standard templates.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service during all correspondence with customers/consumers via email, telephone and virtual meetings (and when appropriate face-to-face).
- Supporting Project Coordination by participating in team meetings, contributing feedback as appropriate, and taking action where ownership is assigned.
- Communicating with Internal Stakeholders to help provide visibility of service delivery, attend meetings to capture information that should be cascaded to wider team and ‘actively’ participate in wider Operations meetings to ensure an understanding of our strategic goals and current performance is gained.
- Accountability for Personal Development by collaborating with manager to ensure relevant objectives are in place, and that effort is made to ensure these are achieved in addition to attending all relevant training required to fulfil responsibilities.
Our client is looking for individuals who will endeavour to do their best and set themselves high standards to meet. It is important that you are a confident communicator who will play an active role in both internal and external conversations via email, call and in person. You need to be someone who thrives when working in a sociable environment, enjoys solving the occasional puzzle and will ask questions whenever you are unsure. We are a team who care about the work we do, and the customers we support, and therefore we seek to find individuals with a similar approach and the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of channels
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Numeracy & grammatical skills
- Flexible & adaptable approach to working
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong organisational skills
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: £23,980.00 per year