Job Title: Operations Administrator
Salary: £19,000 per annum plus full training and study support and diplomas.
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Full time
Who are our client?
Our client is a market leader in their field. They are looking for Administrators to join their team. A fun and supportive company who offers a modern working environment and the opportunity of career and skills develop. The company offers the chance to gain business and management diplomas, as well as great company benefits.
- 23 days holiday
- Company sick pay
- Auto enrolment pension scheme after 3 months service,
- Should employment be extended beyond 6 months which completes the 6-month probationary period, they can join the Enhanced Pension scheme.
- Free car parking
- Free Refreshments and biscuits!
What is the role?
- To log and administer all works on the system
- Process completed job reports
- Identify error reports to raise and dispute with relevant emergency service providers.
- Dealing with responses to customers
- Process invoices and verify for authorisation and payment by the Operations Director.
- Respond to incoming general enquiries.
- General administration and customer service duties as required.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Demonstrated team player (particularly in a small team)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to prioritising differing workloads
- Good problem-solving skills