Our client who is based in Chessington and has a global customer base is seeking an Office/Finance Manager to join them. The right individual will be proactive and have a positive approach and a can-do attitude. Previous accounts and Sage Line 50 experience are essential.
Duties will include
- Daily Banking and bank reconciliations
- Cash flow reports
- Purchase ledger processing – supplier invoices, statements, monthly payment runs
- Sales Ledger processing - invoicing hardware and engineering visits, projects and commission
- Setting up new customers - using Lexis Nexis to comply with Marlink code of conduct/KYC regulations
- Pre-payments and security deposit requests
- Credit control - debtors reports, issuing statements, follow up letters and actions
- Processing and paying expenses claim
- Monthly airtime billing run
- Producing monthly management accounts for group consolidation - Intercompany recharges, stock movement, deposit reconciliation, revaluation of FX funds and currency loans, Magnitude load and intercompany reconciliation
- HMRC compliance - corporation tax quarterly payments, Intrastat, EC Sales, VAT return, Class 1A NI payments
- Processing monthly payroll and posting journals
- Pension administration and monthly upload to portal
- HR admin – P@M admin, absence approvals, new employee induction
- ISO – promoting the quality management system and preparation for annual audit
- Health and safety – update risk assessment and follow up actions
- Office maintenance – key/car reg log, staff parking, contractors and ad hoc projects
- Ad-hoc duties and projects as required by the demands of the role
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An understanding of multi-currency accounting and intercompany reconciliations is desirable
- Well organised and pro active
- Sage Line 50 experience
- IT literate
- Ability to multi task
- Well organised
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.