Job Title: HR Office Manager
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Our lovely SME who is growing rapidly is looking for a HR Office Manager to help manage and develop the HR function as well as supporting the smooth running of the staff within the business.
The role will encompass a range of responsibilities including guiding members of the team to ensure they fulfil their maximum potential as well as overseeing and managing the HR function of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help further develop the unique culture and working environment
- Support with the execution of HR initiatives, such as reward and recognition schemes and 360 feedback,
- Support and train team members on a daily basis to ensure that personal development plans are met, and that individuals' career objectives are realised.
- Conduct 1-1 appraisals and staff reviews
- Develop internal recruitment processes
- Review and keep HR policies updated
- Coaching and development of team members
- Assisting the management team to set goals, targets when required
- Work closely alongside all other stakeholders and teams within the company including Finance, Supply, Customer Service, Operations and Marketing
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Proven experience across all areas of Human Resources
- Ideally CIPD qualified (Level 3 or above)
- A proven track record for growth and implementation of new HR initiatives
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Use of Microsoft Office and Google e.g. Word, Excel, Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Hands-on can-do approach
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Able to prioritise and identify solutions in timely manner
- Curious in nature and always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things
- Relish working in a small company with a fast paced and high pressured environment and comfortable taking on lots of responsibilities
- Proactive, confident, coupled with strong verbal and written skills
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate" , will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data" . Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.